Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Monday, December 31, 2012

The New Year Cold


Happy New Years Eve!  *Achoo!*  It never fails.  I ring in almost every new year with a cold.  Unless this one is going to get worse I'm better off than I was last year, but I'm still irritated.

So here we are, the world didn't end, and actually 2012 turned out to be a fabulous year for me, in some very unexpected ways.  You just never know where this life is going to take you.

My resolution last year was to stop living so much of my life on autopilot, and I feel like I have done a good job of that.  This years resolution is kind of vague but it has to do with living a more healthy and purposeful life. 

Last year I sat on the precipice of 2012, sicker than a dog, eager to get on with it and grab life by the tail.  This year I can only hope that 2013 will be as good! 

As my Mom used to say, "Life is what you make it." and I will leave you with that.  MAKE it a good one!  Oh, and buy a Shamrock pizza or two. (tonight's dinner) They seems to fix just about anything. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment