Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Kissed Caramel


The bottle in the middle is Kissed Caramel vodka, by Smirnoff.  This stuff is pretty amazing!  I made bday coffee drinks in the a.m. and then bday dessert drinks in the p.m.  Here is the recipe for the dessert drink, which I am going to call Chocolate Cake Batter, because that's what it tasted like.  I was going for turtle sundae, but this is what we got.  Very good!

Toss a handful of ice cubes into the blender.

Half of a rectangle container of vanilla ice cream went in next. (I have no idea what the size is on those things, I only buy it when I have the kids.)

Grab the bottle of Hershey syrup and coat that ice cream thick. (Sorry, this is how I cook....you rarely get an actual measurement out of me.)

A big slug o' Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka.  Then look at it and put in another slug for good measure!

Blend until smooth.  Grab a spoon and dig in! 


We ate these along with the seeds from the pumpkins, and together they were fabulous!  The mix of sweet and salty was perfect.

Speaking of the pumpkins, you will notice the one on the left has a nose that is shaped very much like a female body part.  I did NOT pick out or carve that one. :)  I call it "Vajayjay".

"The nose is to heavy, it's going to break.  I'm going to get a screw and perform a rhinoplasty."

"Don't you mean a vaginaplasty?"

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment