Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Binder

Is anyone surprised by a Mormon man with a "binder full of women"?  ( I read something similar on my cousin Ray's Facebook status this morning and almost spit coffee out my nose.)

Governor Romney's whole story about having no women on his cabinet and telling the powers that be to round up some qualified women screams Affirmative Action, which by the way he is against.  Even the tone he used while telling the story made my skin crawl.  I'm searching for a good way to describe it.  Sort of like he was talking to millions of absolutely helpless females.   He didn't use the words, but what I heard in my head was, I knew that if we hunted long and hard enough we could find one or two of you who could do the job.

I would like to present him with a binder.  For that matter, I would like to present both of them with a binder, one that is full of women qualified for the job they both are seeking!  Men have ruled the world for far to long.  :)  HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment