Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

I Wish You Enough (Ashlyn's Graduation)

Ashlyn is graduating today, and we are all so proud!  The years have gone by too fast, and since we obviously can't keep her little forever, I choose to embrace the wonderful woman she is growing into. Looking forward to all of your adventures!

I have been trying for about six months to write this blog, and I think this about covers everything I want to say, so I will use it instead.  Not sure who the author is.

 I wish you enough:


"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

I wish you enough pain so that the joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye."


I love you first~ Auntie Jo














No comments:

Post a Comment