Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ramblings

My blogs usually start on actual paper, there's just something about physically writing down my thoughts that appeals to me. For some odd reason it is also easier for me to edit when it's written that way. Maybe I just like to scribble things out? I also normally have a solid blog topic, but not today. I want to write, I need to write, but I don't really want to write the next Internet date story in the line up of my past. It shows a side of me that I don't care for. I perceive it as weak, and needy, and stupid. So, I'm putting it off. :) There are HUGE life lessons in it, so at some point I will give it my best shot.

This week has been an interesting one for me to say the least. Giving up my quest for an Internet date has left me feeling much more settled, so I know it was the right decision. Marc has called several times, but I'm just not really feeling it.  Maybe in person it would be better? That's the thing with distance, it takes some effort to find that out. If we "clicked" I would definitely do it, because nothing stands in my way when I feel like something is right. Oh, well.... hmmmm.... There it is then. I write because the answers I'm looking for usually just pop out of my head while I'm scribbling it all down.

Have had a little contact with the "Brown eyed man", nothing important to note. My gut tells me that time will just settle it all, so the plan to concentrate on me and mine is still in play. Feel what I feel, but work on letting it go.

Something really important happened this week too. A reconnection with an old and very dear friend. I don't really have words yet to blog about this amazing thing, and I know he's watching. ;) Let's just leave it at wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment