Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Let It Be

It is what it is.  But.......what is it?  THAT is the question.

What a fun weekend!  Porterhouse on the grill, summer breezes in the air, fuchsia painted toe nails, cruising the highway with the windows down and the radio cranked, sandals, puppy discussions, Capri's, tossing sticks in the trout stream, melty kisses, sun pinked skin, snuggling, wine coolers, tired eyes, lots of laughter, donuts, a cross word puzzle, pony tails, crazy tv, NASCAR (with a win by Jimmie Johnson.....man is he hot), popcorn, and a brown eyed man.

Ok, not just any brown eyed man.  THE brown eyed man.  I KNOW.....  I can't believe it either.  My head has all sorts of things to say, and questions it needs answered.  My heart is thrilled and just wants what it always wants.  Him.  Nothing more, nothing less.

All I can hear in my head is Paul McCartney "Speaking words of wisdom, let it be."
I think we'll go with some middle ground here, and without defining it just let it be and enjoy it, whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment