Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

TMJ

The technical term is Temporomandibular joint.  I just like to call it, To Much Joanie. 

Apparently when my fabulous landlord left me the renal increase note, taped to my front door, I started clenching my jaw.  I clenched that sucker until I just about broke myself, but at least it kept me from clenching my hands around the landlords neck.........

I really didn't have any other stresses in my life, so that has got to be it.  I have just started on this new path and have stumbled, but it I hadn't taken this path I would have fallen off a cliff for sure. Thank God I work for a Chiropractor, that he is indeed fabulous, and that chiropractic care is now a benefit! I'm just about back to normal, whatever that means. I also now own a mouth guard, and while I really can not sleep with the thing, I put it in during the evening hours if I feel myself tensing when I should be relaxing. Like the other night when I wrote the rent check, and immediately put in my mouth guard afterwards. That was a no brainer.

 Everything happens for a reason, so I'll just pick myself up, tuck in my mouth guard and press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment