Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grillin' Part Two

I'm not really sure how the grill I saw at Menards fits into this box, but I'm sure that I'll find out.  The only guarantee is that there will be swearing, because this must have a lot of pieces to put together!  Good project for Saturday morning, and I can spend the time contemplating what I'm going to buy to try it out Saturday night!  I think it's going to be chicken, just because I already have some baby red potatoes that I have to do something with.  MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm

The size looks to be perfect for one, and since it's going to be just me for awhile, that's great.  It's still big enough to do quesedillas on, if I just do them one at a time.  Insert mental image of me sitting in the Adirondack chair scarfing a hot quesedilla while I grill six more one at a time. :)  I can't wait!  I also see a trip to Superior Meats in my future.  There will be bacon blue brats soon!

That's about the extent of my plans for the holiday weekend.  Ash has a soccer game tomorrow, if she doesn't hit her melon again today.  I will be getting the new grill ready on Sat, planting some flowers in containers around the yard, and then Monday night there is a 50th birthday for my bro in law.  I would love to do something evil to him, but when you're younger they have a lot of time to think of payback.  Still.....



No comments:

Post a Comment