Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Hannah

Happy Birthday Hannah Oh Well!  (straight from.... Albuquerque)  My baby, my Godchild, my sweet sweet girl.  Ten years old today, and I can hardly believe it!





You started out as a hurricane, and now have become a sweet breeze.  You used to run me ragged, now you just boggle my mind with endless questions!  Library days with you this summer were awesome, it was great to spend time sharing our love of books.  Watching you help Tater with her reading was amazing.  Maybe someday you'll be a teacher?  Whatever you do, I know that you will go far, with your smarts and your kindness.

I am looking forward to seeing you on Saturday at your party, and we will make plans for the Goover Birthday Sleepover!  We will have to work on crazy eights some more.  Maybe you've been practicing so that you are ready to beat me?  Little card shark. :) 

Happy, happy birthday lovey, you are such a special girl.   Looking forward to all the goover adventures we will have this year!  Oh, and you know how you are always asking for my stuff?  Do I have a surprise for you!!

Love you to the moon and back and around the block my little one!  O.k. maybe not so little anymore, but give your poor Aunt a break, and pretend??  ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment