Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Friday, March 21, 2014

SPRINTER

Sprinter: an extra season between Winter and Spring in the Northland.  It runs from March 20- May 1 if we're lucky.

Yes weather fans, it's day two of Sprinter, and true to form it is snowing to "beat the band".  That lovely heavy sticky stuff that is going to make drive time a real treat.  Just for giggles the low temps Sat night are going below zero again.  ENOUGH ALREADY!

The Brown Eyed Man is home today, and he sent me this pic from the backyard.


Damn Grey Squirrel.  USE THE SUET FEEDER!  How on earth is he even hanging on?

Here's what we're up to this weekend.......






Just kidding.  I do have a LOT of boxes to burn, so there will be a bonfire.  Other than that, and feeding the birds, I have no plans to stick my nose or any other parts outside! 

Here's a lil ditty for ya! (Yes, I have just about lost it.)

♫ Oh the weather outside is frightful,
    This winter hasn't been delightful
It's leaving here way to slow
   Make it go, make it go, make it go!
It doesn't show signs of stopping,
And my head feels like it's popping.
I'm ready to garden and so,
Make it go, make it go, make it go!
My hopes are slowly dying,
as the snow just keeps on flying.
Tomorrow temps go back below
Make it go, make it go, make it go! ♫


No comments:

Post a Comment