Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pirates of Alloueze

I was working on my scrapbook this past weekend, and will shamefully admit that the page I was working on is Pablo's adoption.  Yes, I know.  That was in 2005.  With the digital camera age, and having all of the  pictures on my computer, it's really hard for me to get them physically into a book.  I do prefer looking at an actual book to looking at them online, so it's my goal to get into this project and finish it!

So anyway, tomorrow is Pablo....oh for crying out loud.... PAUL's eleventh birthday.  Here is a picture of our sweet little three year old boy, the artist formerly known as Pablo, on his adoption day. 


Sorry if that made you cry Oma. :)  These kids are growing up way to fast.

This spring Paul took a trip to Disney and his Mom sent me this picture.





Captain Pablo Sparrow, of Alloueze! 

It makes him look older, and I don't like that one bit.  You can kind of see the man he's growing into. The next thing you know he will be driving.......

He pulled a prank on me the other day, reminiscent of something his father would do, so I owe him one.  Hehehe  You wont know when, but it's coming Matey! Mua ha ha!

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend, and to catching you in some ballgames this spring/summer!

Happy Birthday Paul :) ♥ you to the moon and back and around the block!  Beware of mail that squeaks......





No comments:

Post a Comment