Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wow

Last week I wondered about the Scholastic book order mags coming in so I could get them ready for fall.........and not 10 minutes later my boss hands them to me. Something else like that happened the next day and I said to Tom, my assistant, that perhaps I should direct my wishes toward bigger things!

Well, if you read the snow day post, I did not want to close on Monday and lo and behold power to the entire college went off, shutting down the daycare for the day. I have been complaining (on facebook, I haven't blogged about the hillbillies yet) about my next door neighbors, and since I'm big on doing instead of griping, I've just about saved enough to move away from them. Although I do love my neighborhood and my apartment. They just drive me banana's backwards. When I got home from work today there is a FOR SALE sign in their front yard!!!

I think it is time to start playing the lottery! (secretly listening for the other shoe)

No comments:

Post a Comment