Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Words!

Hello, my name is Jo, and I am addicted to Words With Friends.

I don't even like the game of Scrabble, never have.  I'm much better at trivia games, because there's a lot of useless nonsense rattling around up in my head.  I also do well at games where you have to think quick.  If you have to plot and plan out your move to gain the best points, and really need to take your time thinking it over, well......  I do my best when I'm shootin' from the hip.

So why can I not put the phone down?  It isn't like I'm beating many people, although I have won a few games.  My goal is to lose to a few smarty pants' by less than 100 points, and I am close to making that a reality tonight, although that dang Melanie just pulled out a "ZA" in one of the final plays.  I love when my friend Kerri cheats......... I just want to send a message to her saying "use that word in a sentence".  :)  I'm playing with friends all over the country, and I just love it!

My childhood game playing nemesis caught up with me last night and we now have started a match.  Scrabble wasn't one of our favorite summer afternoon games, but we did play sometimes.  I'm sure I never won, as I said above, not my favorite, and not that great at it.  Plus, she knows my weakness for music, and would turn it on at every opportunity to distract me.  Well that ain't gonna work this time sister!  Got my game face on, so bring it!

I already have had to put a curfew on Words With Friends.  Eleven o'clock on a school night, period.  I'm such a bitch. :)  Hmmm.... how many points is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment