Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Slugger

Sorry for the silence.  I have blogs lined up to write, but either haven't had the oomph to do it, or when I've tried the computer hasn't allowed it.  I've tried to write this one three times now, but the dial up monster is having issues with me adding pictures.  I know, I know, dial up?  *shrug*

Last week we celebrated The Artist Formerly Known as Pablo's birthday.  Here is a picture of him during his first season of t-ball.

Little Pablo


Last year Paul graduated to baseball!  Somehow, I think when he turns pro he will change his name back to Pablo again.  It has a ring to it.  "Pablo Meys the Guatemalan Thunder".  He definitely already has the look down, the pic below was not a "posed" picture, he was just walking by me after the game.


Arg!  I finally had to take a picture of this picture with my phone, send it to my email, download it at my sister's house and finish this blog!  Happy Happy Late Birthday Paul....ablo!  Even though I don't want your yucky kisses anymore I still love you with all my heart. :)  Cant wait for TAFKAP baseball this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment