Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pink Lemons


I'm not sure how clearly this is going to come through.  I pinned it on Pinterest yesterday, but Sandy Hughitt doesn't facebook, and I desperately needed to share it with her, so I used my cell to take a pic.  If the words aren't quite clear (I have dial up, so at the moment the pic doesn't show for me..... I know.) this is what they say.  "Honey,  I'll be honest.....I love Jesus, but I drink a little."  It's by someone named Gladys Hardy.  I have no idea who that is, but I think I'm gonna have to google!  I almost spit coffee through my nose when I read it.  Why it strikes me so funny I don't know, but I love it!


We had a very early and mild spring here in the Northland, but Friday nights have not been quite warm enough to venture out onto a deck for Happy Hour.  Last night was gorgeous, but I would have needed a jacket, and didn't wear one to work.  I don't have monkey around time after work these days, it's out the door and off to the girls!  I'm hoping that next week we can continue our tradition.

Today is the official start of summer for me.  I bought my UV pink lemonade, and am about to crack it open and pour it into some iced tea.  Summertime!  Making the switch from the winter coffee or cocoa drinks to the lemony goodness of UV vodka.  I have had a few wine coolers, and even (gasp) a beer or two (yes...I'm still alive...barely) but nothing says summer like pink lemonade tea!  It's even warm enough to drink outside. :)

Cheers to a fabulous summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment