Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Politics (part 2)

It took me a half hour to find the "Part One" blog.  If I was more tec savvy, perhaps I could attach a link to it here:    http://queenie930.blogspot.com/2011/03/politics.html

OH MY HECK!  I am a fricken genius! :)  We wont tell you how long it took me to hunt down that blog or to figure out on my own how to do that......

Anyway, here it is, the rest of the story.



Voting is a right and a privilege, that I never intend to take for granted again!  About a week ago I was having a conversation with someone about my "blog I write for my friends".  For the purpose of that discussion I didn't really want to point out that my blog is read by a few other people.......all over the world.  A fact that hits home today as I exercise the right that so many people died for, and also that so many women stood up and fought for, so that I, as an American woman, can vote.  Some of the people who read my blog don't have that right......yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment