Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Family Fun Days

 Every year the "East End" community in Superior hosts "Family Fun Days".  It turns out that my boss is actually one of the guys who runs it, so I have taken a lot (read as 1,293) of phone calls over the last couple of months regarding various issues, and now know some of the ins and outs of what it takes to plan this kind of event.  There is entertainment, food, games for the kids, drawings, a car show, performances, etc.  Plus, a rummage sale that goes for miles!  Literally!  Now, I'm not into rummage sale shopping, not one bit, but I will drag out my own rummage to sell once a year during this event.  Sandy Hughitt happens to have a garage that faces the main sales on fifth street.

This is what happened last year........

Pimped Out


I'm not sure how to top that one, but I will report back if anything exciting happens. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment