Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Night Lights

I'm not doing a fabulous job keeping up with life in blog form.  Real life is just to full and fun, and I'm not complaining about that!  Some of you have asked me recently just what the heck is going on....... Well, I am in a relationship, but he would prefer it wasn't broadcast all over the universe.  *Sigh* So I have to respect that.  ( I don't have to like it though.  There are some really, really funny snake, mouse, spider stories that I would LOVE to share!)

Here are pics from Ashlyn's JV game last Monday.  She has a knee injury, so wasn't playing, but it was a beautiful night for football!!

There she is!  Number 86



The Chicken Dance?
Note the red braid hanging down. :)
Hello.... didn't realize a girl's head was there!  LOL
Blurry, but my fave.  Kneeling down after winning the game, and she was dead center.
Arg, I tear up just looking at that.
Shoot, I must be standing in a hole!

I haven't had the opportunity to see her play yet, possibly next week.  Although I don't know if I'm ready for that.  One of her teammates gave her a playful shove and I was half out of my seat. :)  So far it has still been a very positive experience for her.  Let's hope that continues!  Girl Power ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment