Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Whoopsie!

"Gloomy Sunday" strikes again!

This evening we were driving in the car, chit chatting about various issues of the day, when I hear the opening notes to "I Will Survive".  I stopped mid sentence, whipped the radio dial up, and then started laughing hysterically, til I cried. (Yes, I was driving.......)

"This is what you don't know."

"What?"

"That song is not sung by Dianna Ross, it's Gloria Gaynor."

"OH CRAP!  Guess I have some editing to do!"

I can't believe no one caught that and pointed it out sooner.  My apologies to the fabulous Ms. Gaynor.  When I'm wrong I admit it, and it doesn't happen often, so appreciate the moment. :)  That actually could be twice in one week, but there were no witnesses to the first one, and I wouldn't put it in writing, so therefore I'm pretty sure it didn't even happen.......

No comments:

Post a Comment