Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hillbilly Dreamin'

If you go back into the blog, oh.... about a year or so, heck it's probably longer than that.  Maybe about two years ago you will find.... wait, I learned how to do this!  Here!  

http://queenie930.blogspot.com/2011/04/hughitt-hillbillies.html  

Living next to Hillbillies is NOT fun.  Watching them on television IS.  Dreaming about them trying to kill you.......... well, that just means you were up until three a.m. Sunday morning watching too much Hillbilly T.V.  That was the show "Lizard Lick" which I am absolutely obsessed with.  The drama they create in their own minds hooks me every time. 

When Bobby got hit with a shovel by a giant Hillbilly I winced, then I laughed until I almost peed my pants.  When the huge Hillbilly lady came out to defend her rifle totin' man, who was dressed in RED LONG JOHNS ......... oh wait, the best part was what she said.  "You upset my GOAT and my MAN."  (note who she put first) I was in stitches.  I think it's probably just as amusing to watch me watching them as it is to just watch the show. 

I also was introduced to "Swamp People" where they hunt gators, and now Miss Baby Face Swanson tells me there's something called "Redneck Vacation."  *rubbing my hands with glee*  I wonder just how much DVR space I can get him to allot me........

The funny thing is, I rarely watch T.V.  I have been home all morning and the set is quiet.  I don't have cable or dish, just the regular old channels and rabbit ears.  When I'm out in the country, or at my sisters, I can almost never find anything to watch on the pay stations.  Until now.  It's like Hillbillies gone wild all over the place, and as long as they aren't in MY back yard, or in my dreams trying to kill me, I'm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment