Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Crazy Cat Lady

Well here it is Milk fans!  She finally has her own blog.  Too much of a diva to share with Mom anymore.  You can find the latest antics of Ms. Milkie Meys here.    http://www.themilkreport.blogspot.com   

Yes, I am aware that I walk a fine line between sanity and crazy cat ladydom, but you know what?  I get more comments about the Milk blogs than anything else, so perhaps I'm crazy alright, crazy like a fox!  It's late, I'm exhausted, the newest Robin Hood movie stinks, and that's it for now. :)  My shortest blog on record to be sure!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear friend, I do believe that with the new cat blog you have crossed the line fully into crazy cat ladydom. Thanks for that, as it is fully entertaining.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you would definitely recognize crazy! ;) As always I am glad my life can be so entertaining to you. Sorry it isn't entertainment of the online dating variety, but *shudder* I would rather be a crazy cat lady!

    ReplyDelete