Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Moves Like Hannah

It's hard to believe that Hannah (Oh well)Noelle is eight years old today!  The time goes by so quickly.  You blink and they are walking, blink again and it's the terrible two's, turn around and they're starting school.  It seems to go even faster now that all the kids are in school full time.  Hannah is in second grade this year, and is "the smartest kid in my class."  It's possible.  She also thinks she is smarter than her fifteen year old sister.  It starts early.

For the first time I actually got to have the kids on one of their birthdays!  Hannah sent a message through her mother to me on facebook (she isn't allowed to have one yet) asking when they could stay over, and it lined up right for last night.  She chose Pizza Hut for dinner, and we actually went to the restaurant, which didn't turn out too badly, and brownie sundae's, by Auntie, for dessert.  "Can we have BOTH kinds of ice cream, PLEASE Auntie?"  Then we watched the movie "Hocus Pocus", which was a big hit for the little goovers.  Ash was out cold on the couch before eight thirty.  Hannah made it the longest and fell asleep around ten.

This morning she wanted hot chocolate, pancakes, and bacon.  We also watched Hocus Pocus again, which was mostly play time while it ran in the back ground.  Hannah and Caitlin also got to set up my fall village, and they had a good time playing with that.  We played some War, and Hannah taught me some new dance moves!  She is starting to become less shy, and more like the hurricane of her very young days.

Happy Birthday my baby!  I'm so glad that I got to spend some of your special day with you!  Love you with all of my heart!!!   ♫ I got the moves like Hannah, I got the moves like Hannah, I got the moooooooves like Hannah♫

No comments:

Post a Comment