Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Reminders

In five minutes yesterday I was reminded of a few cliche's that are absolutely true.


1. God will never give you more than you can handle.

2. You will find things out when you are meant to know them.

3. A lie of omission is still a lie.  (To me it's actually worse)

4. Love and hate are a double edged sword. 

A bigger lesson that I have learned along this journey called life, is that you need to forgive.  Being consumed by hatred for those people who have wronged you just isn't any way to function.  At least it isn't for me.  However, for now I can't do that.  I wrote The End.  on yesterday's post, and I had no idea how strongly I would feel that a few hours later. (Oct 29 just keeps on giving) Someday I might forgive it, but it isn't going to be today.  I am going to let myself feel all the anger I have built up.  I wont let myself strike back, although I do have some lovely ideas..........  

5. Whenever God closes a door, he opens a window.   (any time now would be good)

AND  my favorite........... straight from Scarlette O'Hara

6.  I can't think about that now.  If I do I'll go crazy.  I'll think about it tomorrow.  After all, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment