Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cut Bait

This morning I made a decision.  No more fishing.  No more pond, and no more bait. 

Yes there's a reason.  No, I don't want to share. (Not fair, too bad.)  Oh you know I'll share, just not right now.  I have to think about it for awhile.  Although,  I have been thinking about it for a long time.  One of these days I'm going to think myself right to the nuthouse. :) 

So once again the online dating stories are coming to a close.  I couldn't even write the best (sarcasm) thing that happened.  It was just too awful for words.  Although if you buy me a whiskey coke and ask me mid way through it I will probably tell you through laughing tears.

I've packed up my fishing gear, and I'm heading on down the trail.  Where it leads I can't quite see, but I'm whistlin' while I walk, and I'm happy.   For an Irish girl on St.Paddy's day......... that's pretty good.

♫ When Irish eyes are smiling, sure they'll steal your heart away.♫

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment