Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Two Years Later

While writing the date about fifty times at work today I got the feeling that it meant something.  Some one's birthday?  Nope, that wasn't it.  I don't remember the wedding anniversaries of my family and friends for the most part, so I doubted that was it.  None of my own weddings were in March...... :)

Then I realized that it is/was the second anniversary of the start of my blog!  On March 27, 2010 I took "pen" in hand and began to write.  (Yes, I do realize it's the 28th......I'm usually a day late and a dollar short when it comes to these things.)

For two years now I have been sharing my thoughts, feelings, and just my life in general with the world.  I am amazed that I've stuck with it this long, and doubly amazed at those of you who have hung out with me for this journey.  What started out as writing for family and a smattering of friends has grown into something that is read around the world!  No pressure there........ :)

If I had planned out this blog I might take us down the path of "What have I learned?" or  "How have I grown?"  Fortunately for everyone I didn't.  Although I do feel there should be cake.  Last year when I celebrated my year anniversary I do believe that my sister and I had a glass of wine.  We're going out to lunch tomorrow, perhaps there will have to be a toast. 

A toast to you, my readers.  Whether you are with me all the time, or just pop in occasionally to see what the I've gotten myself into lately, you are always welcome at the castle!  It is my corner, but I never mind sharing it with friends.  I know that I have been kind of quiet lately, I'm just settling into my new life.  I've got at least three blogs rattling around somewhere in my brain, and I'll try to get them together for you soon.  THANK YOU for reading! 

~ Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of somebody else.
                                                     Judy Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment