Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Disturbing

We all know that a bear shits in the woods.  I guess what I never stopped to consider was that hunters spend a LOT of time in the woods, and there are, in fact, no Porto potties.  Reason number 325 why I'm never going hunting.

This past Friday night at Happy Hour I met a new friend.  Baby Face was there and brought a new gal into the group.  We'll just call her Merry to protect the innocent.  Merry is a hair stylist, who also enjoys hunting.  She showed us a little trick that her Grandpa taught her as a young hunter.  Well, she not only showed us, but she handed us all a napkin to try it for ourselves.  So here it is folks......

HOW TO WIPE YOUR BUTT IN THE WOODS WITH ONE SQUARE OF TOILET PAPER

(I have no idea if this works....... I could see where the napkin size might, but ONE little square of tp?)

I'm thinking we should have some pictures here.......

First you fold the square in half.

Then in half again.

Then (and this is the very important part) rip the corner and SAVE THIS PIECE.  As Merry put it "Set it on the log next to you."

Open up the piece of toilet paper, and insert your thumb in the hole.

And this is where the demonstration stops.  I can promise you I will NEVER be curious enough to try this out to see if it works.  lol

So, you use your thumb to wipe your butt, then pull the tp up to wipe your thumb.

 Did you save your VERY IMPORTANT PIECE?  You use it to clean out your fingernail.

So what have I learned from happy hour this week?

NEVER, EVER, EVER, SHAKE HANDS WITH A HUNTER!!!!    :)

p.s. I used a piece of napkin for the demonstration, I still can't see how one square of toilet paper could possibly work, and again.... I will never be curious enough to figure that little mystery out!

No comments:

Post a Comment