Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Turkey Soup

Ladies and gentlemen!  It's the annual making of turkey soup day!  I braved the thirteen below temps to travel into town to my sister Kate's house to make some yummy soup.  First I had to stop off at the (dum dum dun.....) Walmart, which was insane, for a few of the ingredients. (and mouse traps, which is an unrelated subject)



After all of the prep work, I went into the other room and had some quality time building a fort with Ce-Ce!  She didn't understand what I was up to at first, and then knocked it over on me several times, (hilarious) but when I finally got her to crawl in she enjoyed it!


The house smells SO good right now.  We have the soup divided up and cooling off a bit before I head back out into the bitter cold.  I want to travel home in daylight, because most days it's in the pitch black dark of night........ at six o'clock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment