Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Free Love Spells

I have just clicked a link on the computer titled "Free Love Spells". This is what popped up:

*Love Spells-Powerful free spells cast for you-You can get all you ever dreamed of!
*Voodoo by Papa Jorge- Specializing in love problems.
*Grandma's Instant Love Spell Magic - Ancient "potent" love magic brings true romance and miracles.

Ooooh, I've got to see this one. (click) Hey, this Rose person will show me all of Grandma's insights to controlling magic energy, and I can "use the power to get anything I want"! Really??? For free?? Ok, sign me up for world domination, absolutely free. I mean.... to meet Mr. tall, dark, rich and handsome. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Ten minutes of sifting through a bunch of babble.... tell me how already!

Ah, here it is. "Witchcraft Academy in a Box". Well, I already have the pointy hat out in the garage somewhere.

Alright, this doesn't appear to be free. Anything "in a box" isn't free. Especially if it is "never before released". I'm guessing $19.95 , plus shipping and handling of course. Let's see what we get. A 399 page book called Mastering the Magic of Witchcraft Home Academy Manual. Lots of love spells included. Woohoo! How to choose your witch name. I'll take Malificent, thank you. She's my favorite, and one of these times she's gonna toast that stupid Prince Phillip! Money spells! Weather? I can control the weather??? Yikes, channeling spirits....no thanks.

Twenty minutes have now passed and I'm still scrolling and writing my thoughts furiously on a note pad. Several warnings about these love spells, telling you to use your ethics on whomever you choose.

Also included are a 7 dvd set of magic tutorials. Ok, maybe the price is $39.95. More ethics warnings. Which begs the question, could casting a love spell on anyone possibly be ethical? Aren't you forcing them to feel something they might not otherwise? Ok, this is just basically the aforementioned book on dvd.

Progress sheets, ah of course, we need progress sheets to plot world domination. Woot! Bonus gifts~ More books on love spells with the ethics warning AGAIN, another dvd, three other bonus blah, blah, blah. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

Uh oh, only available for a limited time. Which I probably wasted reading this. Did you know a personal Witchcraft instructor charges $50.00 an hour? Now, I'm thinking it's $99.95.

Three hundred and ninety seven dollars????? Hmmmm..... well, I guess if you consider the possibilities that isn't too bad a price for world domination, I mean true love. :)

The whole point of this is just to ask the question, would you make someone love you if you could? Would I? If you could have them with you, loving you and only you until the end of time, could you live with yourself knowing it wasn't real?

No comments:

Post a Comment