Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

300

Well, here it is!  This is blog number 300!!  Words of wisdom?  Funny story?  Ha, I've got nothing.  I'm busy recouping from last weekend and heading into a weekend of family activities.  I know I owe Tater a birthday blog, but I want to include some pictures and the dang dial up is messing with me again.  I know, I know.  Someday......

Someone said recently "that blog you write for your friends".  Well, since we were arguing about privacy issues I didn't think it was the best time to point out that my blog is read all over the world, with the average visits on a daily basis somewhere near 30 now, whether I write or not. Kinda puts the pressure on to get my act together!

So at this milestone I will just say Thank You!  Thanks for stopping by, thanks for reading, and thanks for the comments.  If you happen to know me and I've "used" you here, thanks for that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment