Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Oversight

As time goes by I might think of people I forgot to mention at the reunion, but I can't imagine how I forgot this one!!! (I'm going to blame Lisa and that damn Kamikaze.)

I don't really recall seeing him on Friday night, but right when I arrived out on the deck on Sat I hear my name.  "Joanie, you need a name tag!"  "Glen, if you know my name, why do I need one??"

Mr. Glen Novak was also in attendance.  Saw him then for a minute, and then later when we were all sitting around the poker table he would pass by, singing or dancing.  Many times that evening I found myself saying "Some things never change." and it wasn't meant in a positive way.  This time it is.  Glen, don't ever change!

No comments:

Post a Comment