Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Duct Tape

Enough is enough!

I finally feel like myself again. I've had the image of Anne Boleyn stuck in my head since I wrote my last blog. I should copy it off and put it somewhere that I will see it every day.

I may have had my head lopped off, but I own duct tape, and I know how to use it! Yes, it's bruised, it's not on straight, that's for sure, but most importantly it's attached and not the end of ME! The time for wallowing is over. It's time for this Queen to dust herself off and get back to the business at hand. *checking the duct tape, yep it's on tight* I am about to take firm control of my kingdom and my future, and I am SO ready!
Changes are a comin' my friends..........

No comments:

Post a Comment