Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tomorrow

One of my favorite songs to belt out! ♫ Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow! You're only a day away! ♫ Tomorrow is a big day for me, but I cant tell you until tomorrow. :)

On a sad note, even though tomorrow is going to be the start of something new and exciting, I also have to go and pick Misty's ashes up after work.

I said to Jennifer the other day, I wonder what the problem is that God totally cleared my life out. Can it really be for one little black cat??? She looked at me and said, not problem, plan. His plan for you. Ok, plan then.

Well, I have a plan and it begins tomorrow! It remains to be seen what the man upstairs has in store for me, but I'm sure my feet are on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment