Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Time

Time is really a relative thing. If I wear a watch I find myself continually looking at it worrying myself into a frenzy of what needs to be done and by when. Although an occasional glance at the clock is necessary while teaching or we might miss lunch! I'm never late, I'm never early, I'm always on time.

Today Father Time passes the torch to the Baby New Year. The current year has not been overly kind to me. I'm not sad to see it end. (although the summer was mostly awesome) I'm looking forward to the possibilities the new year will bring.

While I don't really believe a date on the calendar can change anything, I do know for certain that time really does heal all wounds. So in that respect "time is on my side." *grin*

Happy New Year dear reader, I do wish you the very best of everything in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment