Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Boys Are BACK!


♫ Guess who just got back today? That awesome football team from Green Bay! ♫

Wow!! What a game. It went exactly as I expected, and man am I glad this season is over! Congratulations Green Bay! I am always a proud fan, but I'm SUPER proud today. :)

I had a huge case of heartburn by the time the game was over. At about the six minute mark I turned to Leon, who was doing his quiet intense thing on the other end of the couch, and said "If I have a heart attack just bury me in the back yard, I don't have health insurance anymore!" After the game we were both just spent, and he ended up having to lay down with ice on his neck to cure a fast building tension, turning to migraine, headache.

Over all it was a nice evening. Leon invited me out, cooked some delicious steaks and waited on me hand and foot. I watched a fabulous game, visited the worlds best dog, got to see the downed trees, (sad...I liked those trees) helped him through his headache, and then headed back in to town. I was nervous about drunks on the road, but I waited long enough for the ones who had to work in the morning to be home, and the ones who didn't were still out partying. I didn't see one car the entire country portion of my drive home.

I really want to run for office, and my platform will be: Creating a national holiday for the day after the Super Bowl. If your state is in the bowl you get a holiday the following Monday, win or lose! I was too wired to sleep, and had to do this day on about four and a half hours. It went well, but it will definitely be early bedtime for this little girl tonight.

Congratulations Packers fans! It's a great day to be a CHEESEHEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment