Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy F V D :)

Yes that F stands for a bad word. (FUUUDDDDGGGEEEEing )Go ahead, wash my mouth out with life boy. I dare you! That is my second reference today to the move "A Christmas Story", which is my favorite of all time. The first one was trying to convince my assistant Tom that when he gets his scooter he should get a helmet/goggle combo like the kid who stands next to Ralphie in the Santa line. "I like the Wizard of Oz." Odd that I would have two references in one day, but there we are. I'll talk about anything except the actual holiday. BLAH

I did get flowers at work today. I always get flowers for FVD from my little valentine CC. Thank you CC, Auntie loves you too! Happy Valentine's day Goovers, and TAFKAP (the artist formerly known as Pablo) Auntie loves you guys too! I also got a pile of valentines and chocolates from all my little valentine's at work. I sent my x a "Happy Hallmark Holiday" text. He was always such an ass when FVD came around. I couldn't resist. Gee, I don't think I heard back from him. mua ha ha!

A friend of mine, Tina, said it best (without bad words) so far. Happy Singles Awareness Day! Now give me the chocolate before someone gets hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment