Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hot Toddy

MMMMMMMmmmmmmMMMMMMMM Kahlua! It was my sisters birthday yesterday, and somehow I got a present! Don't you just love when things work out that way? Kate and Tom had dinner at the Shack, and bought me a bottle of Kahlua for watching Cierra. Now let me tell you, between the pull-up incident and the chocolate cake debacle, I earned that bottle! It's really more of a bribe than a present I think. Please keep watching our child, pretty please? We will buy you booze, snacks, even the lobster you keep requesting! (I had to try.)

Every time it stops snowing here the temps plummet. We have been below zero with the windchill for two days now, although a warm up is slated for tomorrow, and the 30 number has been mentioned for Friday. Hmmmmm....what do you want to bet it's going to snow again? Well, I am armed and ready for this weather now! I came home from work, brewed a pot of Dark Chocolate Truffle coffee and dumped in a little too much Kahlua. ;) We'll top that off with a hot bubble bath and probably a nap in said bath, and be good to go!

I had 20 children for Preschool today, and while I am actually getting used to those numbers now, I could really use a snow day!! The Kahlua will have to do for now! :D Thanks Kate and Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment