Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Milk Report


Hello everyone, it's me, Milkie! Sorry I haven't blogged lately, but I've been very busy watching that damn dog Sam. She came to stay for nearly a week, and I lost a lot of my beauty sleep watching her every move. Mom put food out for the birds and they are starting to return to the feeder, so that keeps me on my toes too! It's right at my eye level out the front windows, and I spend a LOT of time there. I really enjoy watching the squirrels too.

Last week we had something called a blizzard, and I don't know what "Nice F..... Snow Day" means, but she should have her mouth washed out with soap. I had a ball all night long watching leaves and garbage blow across the back yard!

I was very angry that the woman who feeds me left me alone for too long on Friday night, although I was busy keeping an eye on the dog, I'm not used to Mom being gone in the evenings. So I decided to shred a box. I think that was fair, don't you? Then when she came back all I heard was Bo Bice this, and Bo Bice that. Who is this character?

In this picture I snuck into the drawer while Mom was trying to fold her jeans. I am showing you my best "Puss in Boots" innocent kitty look. I think I should be on T.V. I'm so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment