Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snowmageddon part 2

SON OF A BEE STING! What the heck was all the hoopla about??? Yes, we have 50mph winds, but we had maybe two inches of snow tops, and that is all blown away for the most part. The big lake kicked in, bringing dry air down from Canada, putting up an invisible wall around the Twin Ports area and stopped the snow "cold". So no snow day for this gal. Can I never catch a break???

Milkie has had a great time. She spent all evening and night in the bedroom window watching things blow around the yard. Glad someone could enjoy it. The wind was so strong this morning that I had to walk backwards against it to get across the parking lot at work. Only ten little friends today because the other seven decided to stay home, so the day dragged on endlessly. I much prefer to be busy! We did end up sending Anna on her way because toward Solon Springs the roads were bad. Leon has heard that heading out his way on 35 is pretty bad too. He's stopping by after work to either pick up Sam or just drop her meds off. Depends on what Sammo wants to do. She will probably choose Mama. She usually does. :)

This should really be the last of the big snow chances for us...... but like I stated in my "Spring" blog, I have seen big April storms! Heck, my Grandma always claimed to have seen snow on the fourth of July when she was a kid, and I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment