Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Milk Report


Hey man..... I am so baked! My Aunt Katy sent over some primo catnip, in the shape of a cigar, and I just can not get enough. My Mom thought I was dead at one point because I kind of became one with the floor. She should get some catnip of her own and lighten up!

It's good to relax. I had a visitor this week, Sam that stinky dog. The door opened and in she marched. I took one look at her and said, "Not YOU again." "Ugh," came her reply "Are you STILL here?" Sam was here Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I thought she'd never leave! That damn dog takes up way too much of Mom's attention, and she eats my food. I had to forgo several of my naps to sit on my rocking chair and keep an eye on her every move. I overheard a discussion about Sam being company for me, bah.... I'll take my catnip cigar any day! That dog is welcome to the country home and her Papa. Although I did like playing with him last night. Don't tell him that though, I have a rep to protect!

Peace, man.

Stay tuned Milk fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment