Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Milk Report


Hello folks! This is a picture of me, taken just a few minutes ago. Mom is always taking my picture, because I am "too cute for words." I didn't appreciate the "geez you are really a fat cat" comment made while she was choosing which adorable picture of me to post...... the word diet is being thrown around again. Can't she just accept me the way I am? I like being "fluffy"!

Anyway, enough about her. This is my favorite perch. The birds come right to me to eat out of their feeder! So far I've seen house finches, and this pesky squirrel that is trying to find a way up to the feeder. I heard that last year he was spotted hanging by his toes, upside down from the middle of the shepherds hook, trying to get into the feeder that way. Very ingenious, I hope to see it myself!

I'm kind of on probation at the moment. Sort of, in the doghouse, if you will. On Friday night "she" was laying on my bed talking to her sister on the phone. I really wanted some food. I jumped up on her, which I rarely do, and she ignored me. I snuggled next to her, got a few pats, and then nothing. Then I moved down to her feet, and I hear "Milkie is being so cute. She usually isn't this cuddly." I wasn't trying to be cute or cuddly, I wanted her attention and some MORE FOOD! So she started absentmindedly rubbing me with her feet, which to me means "go time". Apparently she forgot what cat she was dealing with.......so I bit her. I have been so good about "no teeth" but I just couldn't help myself.

P.S. That woman has a mouth like a trucker. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment