Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Milk Report


Oh the humanity....... "Oh look, you'll let me take your picture with props!" How humiliating..... However, I am pretty damn cute! She just better not try to dress me up. I still bite on occasion.

Life has been pretty busy for me since my last report. More and more birds at the feeder, people moving stuff out of the building, it's gotten a LOT quieter around here in the last week. Some fellow who looked like Santa stopped by yesterday. Mom didn't seem to like him much, and although I have been running up to greet everyone at the door I steered clear of him. She did sort of a shiver dance when he left and used her potty words again. What does Landlord mean?

I have had a lot of visitors, and I have behaved quite admirably. I only tried to bite Papa once while he was roughhousing with me, and I have been very civil to Samantha the dog. She stayed with us for a few days again, but Mama sent her home because she seemed to miss that big lug. Shhhhh, I miss him too. I kind of like the guy. Don't tell him, his head is swollen enough as it is. A few days ago all of the children came to play with eggs, which seems kind of odd to me. I was nice and let them all see how cute I am, and pet me. Then I went about my own business. I didn't even bite the Tater child when she kept poking at me in the bed. Mom was busy and forgot to keep an eye on that kid. I also don't think that I make the boy child sneeze! He is very sweet to me, but they don't let him pet me much. I can't figure out what his name is. Pablo? Fred? TAFKAP? Diablo? Hey you? *shrug*

Happy Easter Milk Fans!! Whatever that means. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment