Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekend!

Ahhhhh, the weekend. I made it! Today was an improvement, but I still need a couple of days to relax and recharge. I absolutely have to get some cleaning done. Here's hoping the Milkster doesn't pee on the floor this time when I vacuum. She's more comfortable here now, and I REALLY need to vacuum!

We had a nasty nature April fool this morning, in the form of two inches of wet gloppy snow. The kids loved it, they made wood chip snowmen on the playground. The snow was so sticky that it pulled up the wood chips while they were rolling the snowballs. It looked more like a large misshapen cheese ball to me, but they had fun, and that's the important part. Most of it has melted, and hopefully that's the last of it. (crossing fingers, eyes, toes, legs!)

If I can get the cleaning done I'll have to dig around in the garage for the Easter decorations. I haven't put out anything since Halloween really. A few things at Christmas, and I do mean very few. That isn't like me at all. I totally skipped FVDay and St. Pats. It's time for me to get back to the norm of being me. As "norm" as that can be. :) A little more acceptance in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment