Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Milk and Cookies

This blog should have been published yesterday on Christmas Eve, but some little elves got into my computer and took it down for a day.  Santa Bumpie fixed it all up this evening during Christmas dinner.  Thanks David! 


Here she is Milk fans!  Ashlyn took this picture of Milkie on Christmas Eve morning.  Isn't she adorable?  We all think so, and she was very well behaved while the girls were sleeping over, and for that matter when we had company last night, and when the whole clan was here today.  The last few months have really brought a change in this ornery kitty.

Milkie came to live with me last Christmas Eve.  We have had some interesting moments, but seem to have FINALLY bonded.  She isn't my nemesis or my baby.  She's a little something in between, which keeps things interesting.  I think I'll keep her.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment