Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Goodwill Fashionistas

I had a visit recently from the dynamic duo that make up "Goodwill Fashionistas".  Their mission?  To provide high quality clothing to people on a budget.  I am hoping that the video from my experience will be following this blog soon.  It was HILARIOUS! 

I spent an hour at a high end store on Friday and left with three pair of pants that really don't fit right, but are the closest my crazy figure is going to come to "right".  I tried on at least fifteen tops.  NONE of them were what I was looking for, or looked good on me.  *sigh* I hate shopping.  The Goodwill Fashionistas went bin diving on Saturday and found me the coziest dress pants ever, (that FIT) a blouse that looks good on me and fits like it was made for me, a silky black jacket that I can't wait to use for a dress up occasion, and a Talbot's jacket for .50.  Yes, a Seventy five dollar jacket in perfect condition for fifty cents.  The entire purchase came to two dollars.  I spent about seventy five on Friday.

I think these ladies may just become my professional shoppers!   Stay tuned for the video, I hope we can make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment