Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Flushed

As many of you know, Bachelor #2 has been flushed.  I toyed with writing a scathing blog, to which I would tag his real name, thus saving it for all eternity on the Internet, but I am going to take the (mostly) high road.  For those of you who know some of the guys I have dated, it's Mike B.  Sunday night I found out that he has a girlfriend down in the cities.  Now, if she would have been someone new it would have been fine, because we certainly have no "relationship."  However, he's known her for about a year, so that's just not cool. 

Maybe they don't have a committed relationship, so that's why he is on a dating website up here, but in my experience with men, that has never been the case.  The women assume they are all nice and cozy comfy, while the men are out trolling for fishies.

In this age of the Internet, especially with facebook, all it takes is a friend of a friend tagging you in a photo with your "lady love" and another friend of the woman you're trying to hook up with happening upon said post.  Game over.  At least on this end.  The mutual friends talked, and I am assuming since I haven't received one text from Mike that the woman he is seeing down in the cities is aware of his extra curricular activites up here.  UGH, SO NOT COOL!

I actually considered contacting this gal via facebook, because I now also know who she is.  If it were me, I would want to know.  Then I just decided to let the fates handle her and get myself clear.  After I finish writing this I wont waste one more ounce of energy in his direction.  Unless he is dumb enough to ever contact me again......... :)

If you read back a few blogs I wrote about my gut telling me that something just wasn't right with him.  Always, always, always trust your gut!  Gee...... I wonder why they call me a man hater?

No comments:

Post a Comment