Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Embraceable You

This post promises to be odd and random, as I'm feeling pretty odd and random at the moment.  On my sisters' chart at the hospital her name read dor.c  ( or dork if you prefer) her husband got a huge kick out of that, and I'm sure both of us will use that ammo in the future.  She is, after all, a dork.  She will freely admit it.  I encouraged her in a facebook post to embrace it.  You are who you are, and accepting that and embracing it is one of life's biggest lessons.

I am...... not a dork.  *grin*  I am also not a nerd.  Nor am I a hipster, my cousin Melanie's favorite term.  I'm just me, pushing the limits of who I think I am, trying to....... trying to what?  Drive myself crazy more than likely.  Oh, yeah, grow.  That's it. Grow as a person.  That must be why it hurts so much.  Growing pains.  Ah ha!  I knew if I blogged it out I would figure out what's going on.

Apparently my youngest niece (Tater) just crashed a neighborhood grad party.  The bouncy house was too hard to resist.  Now that I'm finished laughing, I will say YOU GO GIRL!  That is what I'm trying to do.  Crash the party, bounce in the house, LIVE! 

As an old bee charmer once told me.......... I ROCK! ♥  (and I intend to embrace that)

No comments:

Post a Comment