Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Finally!

You know, I think I've got this!  Sam was dropped off about an hour ago, and while it is so good to see her, and was nice to visit with the Brown Eyed Man, the pain is gone.  Absolutely gone.  It isn't that I don't care anymore, it's the acceptance that I have been waiting so long for.  I have my "power" back.  That thing that makes me uniquely me.  If you know me, you know what I mean.  I am firmly on my throne and in control.  It's my mojo baby!  ha...... I can hear the Austin Powers music in the background.  Yes, there will still be bumps, but I've got this.  Finally.  It's about stinking time!

In my last post I talked about how much it hurt that the fourth was coming and I would have Sam, but nothing else, but you know what?  I think that was the last of it passing, the final letting go.  As the Wisconsin motto reads.  "On Forward!"  (Thanks for that one Kerri.....and the rest of the kind words.  You are an amazing woman also, and an amazing friend ♥)

In other news, apparently Milkie's former owner has gotten herself two kittens.  So......does the apartment she lives in now suddenly allow pets?  Leon said, "You know Mom, no one tells her no."  I then straightened myself and said. "I beg to differ.  I did.  I told her she would get Milkie back over my dead body, and I meant it."  Both of us grinned, and  I then continued with the statement that when she decides those two are inconvenient.........don't even ask me.  I'm not taking on any kittens!!


No comments:

Post a Comment