Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Horoscope

Here is today's horoscope for me........


Tuesday, Jun 21st, 2011 -- Blind optimism transforms into enlightened realism today as your big ideas collide with a serious dose of the truth. Others may believe that your new and open perspective is more life-affirming than if you shut down your heart in fear. Don't judge yourself too harshly, for you cannot possibly know what you don't yet know. The most important thing you can do now is to make the best choices in the present moment before moving on.


First of all, it's nice to know that the universe has taken note of my "new and open perspective".   It is absolutely a result of not wanting my heart to shut down because of fear.  I don't really buy the horoscope stuff, but sometimes reading it can be entertaining.  It gives me a laugh, and sometimes it creeps me out.  That creeped me out.  I'm so looking forward to the enlightened realism part...... crap.  Serious doses of truth really suck.  Could we do all that next week please?  I'm kind of busy being new and open, and knee deep in family matters at the moment.

My sister goes in shortly for the second attempt at coiling her aneurysms.  Look at me, that's the first time I've spelt it right!  I've had enough practice typing it.  Hopefully all will go well this time and the doctor will be able to finish the procedure.  I am home, once again, with Cierra.  Today is stay at home Mom day, then Ash is coming over tonight to stay and will be my babysitter for the next few days so I can be "working Mom."  Kid is off to summer school, laundry is done, I think it's time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment