Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Champions!


GO PACK GO!

It has been a wild season, and almost every game has been a nail biter. Today's battle against the Chicago Bears was no different. While it wasn't the game I expected to see, with Jay Cutler's non performance, and ultimate exit from the game, it ended up being too close for comfort anyway! I actually felt a little bad for the little third string quarter back guy. Yeah, I don't remember his name. However, I think we'll see him again down the road.

Clay was quiet, Woodson too, but Raji did a great fat boy dance in the end zone! Aaron Rodgers didn't have his best game, but it was enough to win the Championship. This isn't college, so a win is a WIN, no matter how pretty. This game really is the ultimate for me. We are the Champions of the NFC. Not the Vikings, not the Bears, the GREEN BAY PACKERS! A super bowl win would just be the icing on my cake!

So now I'm rooting for the Jets! I can't help but want a GB/Jets Superbowl that does not include Mr. Favre. How are you liking the purple now Brett??? Karma, it's a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment