Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Stats

Wow! I have recently started checking my stats on the blog and I average five readers a day even when there aren't new posts to read. When I do post something new the number goes up to at least 20 a day! I have folks all over the world reading what I have to say. There are readers in Canada, Russia, Slovenia, England, Ireland, (I got a BIG kick out of that one.), France, and then of course the good old USA. So I guess you like me! You really like me! Ugh, the pressure.....

So HELLO to all of you that I've never met! I would love it if you'd leave a comment or even just a "cheerio" when you visit the site. I will try to write some witty and exciting things to keep you all interested. :) At the moment I'm too tired.

Milkie says "meow". She wants you all to know that it is one month today since she came to live in the lap of luxury, and she's loving it! Although drinking out of the toilet is still frowned upon. She does miss her Papa and Sam, but she does get some visitation. It seems to be working out well. She is a very different cat from Misty and Pepper. Independent and spunky, and that's alright with me! Something I can relate to. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment